Here are the top 10 ways to remove pimples fast.
can be used to quickly reduce the redness, swelling and inflammation of
pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area,
and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is
rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to
use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has
preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
can also mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of
cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning,
wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy
is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
3. Tea Tree Oil
tree oil is excellent for treating acne and pimples. It has
antibacterial properties that help fight the bacteria that cause these
Plus, its soothing properties help reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. It also helps dry out blackheads and whiteheads.
- Just dip a cotton ball in tea tree essential oil and dab it on the affected area. Rinse your face after 15 to 20 minutes.
option is to mix a few drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of aloe
vera gel. Apply it on your pimples and blemishes, leave it on for 20
minutes and then rinse it off.
Note: Steer clear of tea tree oil if you have sensitive skin.
toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be
used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following
the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make
sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
- Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can
help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also
promotes quick healing of pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not
to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
7. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps exfoliate the skin to remove excess oil, dirt and dead skin cells.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the
affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking
soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
- Do this a few times a day.
option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and
applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there
will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about
an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll
will transfer to the water.
- Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face.
You can also make a face mask
by grinding one cucumber. Apply the mask on your face and allow it to
dry for 15 minutes. Wash your skin with warm water. This will help clean
dirt and bacteria from your pores.
fruit has a number of properties that help in the treatment of pimples.
It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes
that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth.
raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples.
Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- To make a
exfoliating face mask, mash some papaya pieces and add a little honey.
Apply this paste on your face and massage gently. Leave it on until it
dries completely and then rinse it off.
Source : www.top10homeremedies.com