Owning a limousine is a big investment. It is a big beautiful vehicle
that supports your self and family. By making sure that you take the
needed care of your investment, you will ensure that it provides your
customers with reliable transportation.
Avoid costly repairs with the follow limo maintenance tips:
- Follow the maintenance schedule of your limo manufacturer. Contact the coachbuilder to get a recommended maintenance schedule.
- Check and compare the maintenance schedules of different shops with
the recommendations provided in your limo’s owner’s manual. Find out the
reasoning behind the shop’s recommendations to gain better
understanding of limo maintenance.
- Check for the best limo maintenance or repair deals from other shops and compare against those offered by your manufacturer.
- Always be on the lookout for engine, transmission, brakes, steering,
ride and handling concerns. When you feel that your vehicle isn’t
driving right, inspect all the components.
- Schedule regular oil changes at three thousand miles for your heavy use vehicles.
- Rotate the wheels properly.
- Change brake fluid every 100,000 miles.
- Replace shock absorbers every 100,000 miles.
- Lubricate the limo’s window track with silicon lube during fall and spring seasons to reduce window regulator replacement.
By Michael Campos, www.lctmag.com
See Also :